I am starting the New Year with wonderful alignment. Day 4 of Raw Vegan Bright Line OMAD Living!! It is spectacular.
2019 is my Year of Silence. I want to study more, read more, write more, listen more, clean more, tidy more, hug more, love more, walk more, swim more, play more and talk less.
I once thought getting my food right, was just about food. But what I am continually discovering is that it is more a state of mind and it’s about so much more then shopping, cutting and eating.
Getting my food right seems to require that I have healthier more loving and nurturing relationships. It requires an inner clarity. It requires self awareness, love and care.
It requires so much more then a trolley full of healthy food.
It is my 2019 New Years Resolution to do everything required to get it right with food. I want every day to be a Raw Vegan Bright Line OMAD Day. I choose progress, consistently and freedom from the weight loss yo-yo.
I choose to focus, breathe deeply and from a place of inner Silence and Knowing cultivate a relationship with food and my body that Sparks Joy!
I choose to write about my journey and celebrate accountability and reflection by writing a blog post daily that includes my Food Diary.
And So It Is.
1st January 2018 Food Diary:
- 10oz of Cabbage coleslaw; drumhead cabbage, red radish and yellow capsicum cut up finely.
- 10oz Green Salad; lettuce, avocado and tomato cut into bite sized pieces.
- 1 tablespoon of tahini made into a dressing for the coleslaw with lemon and warm water.
- 1 tablespoon of raw olive oil made into my green salad dressing with lemon, salt and pepper.
- 12oz of homemade Almond mylk with vanilla and cinnamon.
- 2oz of homemade Italian lemon and lime almond dip.
- 1oz of Raw pecans
- 1oz of Chia seeds with the juice of 1 lime and 500mls of cold water.
Today my favourite part was the delicious Almond Mylk!
I look forward to tomorrow and continuing to put one foot in front of the other and walk my dream food lifestyle.
May my focus be true.